Thursday 4 July 2013

Day 4 - Rain ,Rain go away

Rain ,Rain go away


NEW ADDITION .... A Daily intensity graph




After having two intense training sessions a day since Monday I can feel my body crying out for some R ,R.

I still had a strength session to complete today and instead of  run I went to the gym and stretched.

Knowing when to push and when to sit and take a break is vitality important .

The first week Is a tester .I wanted to be running at about 60% , If I had no injuries and fell prey to sickness then its time to step up next week.

Today was also cold and raining for me this is when my body is the most vulnerable to the two conditions mentioned above so I wasn't two stressed about the stretch session.

Todays strength Workout

Warmup

  •  Dealifts 

60kg - 1 Set of 5

130Kgs - 5 Sets of 5

  • Pull-ups - 8 Sets of 8 

( If you cant complete the pull-up double your reps that you did not complete and use the seated row at 50% of your body weight)

  • Bicep 21s (use Olympic bar)

3 Sets 5,5,5

2 Sets 7,7

 

Second session - Stretch 

Remarks

 Have not been following the diet 100% , will be interesting to see the results at my weigh in on Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment