Tuesday 2 July 2013

Day 2 - Hitting the Tar...

Hitting the tar......... 

 

Day 2 Breakdown -Back to basics day
  • Strength day Upper body - Push
  • Road Run


Second day in , feeling a bit more positive about the event and the training, this first week will be trial and error getting my abcs into gear, I'm starting to get more and more excited because some of the training ideas I will be using are still "NEW"  or "UNHEARD" of.

My training will cover ,I think one of the broadest spectrums of different training ideas and beliefs.

IF YOU DONT LIKE THEM...................

HIT LITTLE RED "X" AT THE TOP RIGHT HAND CORNER OF THIS SCREEN :)


GYM -Tuesday Morning

  • JM + Warmup - 10mins
  • DIPS 8 X 8 - 10mins
  • Arnold press 8X8 - 10mins
  • Reverse Grip push-up 8X8 -10mins
  • Stretch  - 10mins
OK so I'm sure there are people asking   why 8 sets?? Strength ,Endurance,Power happens when the body is threatened and adapts to the stimulus given to it.

I very interesting study showed a groups of athelets were placed on a strength routine ,they were split into 3 groups   3 sets, 5 sets and 8 sets...... Guess what group saw the biggest improvement?
8 SETS!!!!

ROAD RUN

Ok so this I was a bit nervous about, I haven't been on the road in a while , My amazing GPS didn't kick in so cant give my AVG speed ,Time ,and distance of today run but the path was about 4 KMS and I did it quite briskly  .

FEEDBACK
GYM was easy and run went well  , When I started to up the gas at about 3.5km I did feel the wall so Have still alot to do.

EATING ......

Guys here my days 1-3 eating plan, It is my personal plan.

WAIT FAT photo first I really outdid myself on this one !!!! 

91KGS

Days 1-3:
Low Carbohydrate, Moderate Protein, High Fat
5:15 AM: wake up
  • 1 tall glass of water
  • Acetyl-L-Carnitine 3 grams
  • Futurelife 100g
8 AM: Breakfast
  • 4-5 Whole eggs scrambled with organic cheddar cheese and bacon
  • Coffee, black w/cream
  • Fish Oil 3 grams EPA+DHA
  • Multi-Vitamin/Mineral
  • Zinc
  • Vitamin D3
  • Vitamin C
10 AM: Pre-Workout (30 minutes prior)
  • SSN Cyto-Guard
  • Beta-Alanine 2 grams
  • L-Arginine 3 grams
  • L-Citrulline 1.5 grams
  • Caffeine 300mg
12 Noon: Post-Workout
  • Whey Protein 25 grams
  • Mixed with 2 Tbsp. organic cream and 6 oz. water
  • L-Carnitine 2 grams
  • Vitamin C 1 gram
1 PM: Lunch
  • 300g Organic chicken, dark meat, grilled
  • Large romaine lettuce salad
  • Extra-virgin olive oil and lemon dressing (homemade)
  • Cod Liver Oil 1 tbsp.
  • Multi-Vitamin/mineral

4        PM: Snack (optional)
  • King Oscar sardines in extra-virgin olive oil Or tuna in organic mayo
  • SSN Cyto-Guard
7 PM: Dinner
  • 300g of beef

BAM DAY 2 DOWN!!! This Is an easy day.







No comments:

Post a Comment